Saturday 5 March 2016

5 books of February// collab with Beth May

Hiya. This post is a collab with the wonderful Beth May! Her blog is filled with fantastic things and i'm exited to see what her 5 books of February are, so lets get started ( sorry, that was really cheesy).



Book 1: Girl online & Girl on tour ( technically they are the same series kinda, who's with me), these books were written by Zoe Sugg ( or best known as Zoella). I found these books very interesting and they gave me a kind of warm feeling whilst reading this, Penny's mortifying disasters make me cringe though!





Book 2. The boy in the striped pyjamas, written by John Boyne. this book was really heart warming and really is a page turner, this book is also dreadfully sad so make sure to have a box of tissues near bye.


Book 3: Listen to the moon written by Micheal Morpurgo. This book is simply lovely and heartwarming. read it and find Lucy's secret...






Book 4: Double act, written by Jaqueline Wilson. It is about twins who are identical on the outside but inside, they are opposites!

Book 5: The secret garden, written by Frances Hodgson Burnett. It is about a young sour girl who makes a bigg difference in everything, a garden, her uncle, her cousin...


Thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoyed this post, comment your 5 books of February because I love to hear everyone's opinions.

xxx Your ultimate drama queen, Daizy


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Daisy - so fun to collab! I've read all of these (they're all so good!) except Listen to the Moon - that looks great too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, listen to the moon is brilliant
    ( like all micheal Morpurgo books) I just finished the amazing story of adulphus Tips, it was also a book that should be on your to buy list.
    xxDaizy :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a lovely post! I love the girl online series! They're my fave
    !xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, I recently had a look at your blog, have you checked your comments?
      xxD

      Delete
  4. Hi Daisy! I just stumbled upon your blog and it seems amazing! I just went through some of your posts and they are really great! All the books you've mentioned sounds interesting and I haven't read any except Girl Online, and I think I'm going to try them. Lovely post xxx

    ~Autumn
    hopefulfaithfulandcreative.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Autumn! I will check out your blog for sure, im glad you liked it, if you want to do a collab, email me, my details are in contact me ( the post)
      xxD

      Delete
  5. I've read all of them but Listen to the Moon and Double Act! More books to the (endless) list hahaha if I ever read them all I deserve a medal!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. daisy pls start again I know you live in England now but start

    ReplyDelete